Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Today was hard without you.

I'd look at my phone every time I had the chance, all the while knowing that there wasn't going to be anything.

I threw myself into the practice and tried my best to forget, but it somehow always came back to you.

I danced vigorously with my partners, but all that couldn't replace the emptiness created from that hug you gave.

I was stressed, and I thought of you, and I couldn't - wouldn't - talk to you.

Everything I thought of, everything I did, you were always at the back of my mind.

I couldn't bear to see anyone today except for those people I had to - because they just weren't you.

The song was so beautiful - and everytime I read it I felt like crying - and you know I don't cry.

I tried to focus more on God today, and I guess it helped to some extent.

I still miss you, though.

... And at the end of the day, when the place was finally quiet and I was alone, I wondered if you were thinking of me and missing me like I do you.

I hope we both find God in this - that God would be the centre of us at the end of the day.

"Tomorrow we'll discover what our God in Heaven has in store
One more dawn
One more day
One day more..."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home