Sunday, May 11, 2008

It's been a long time since I blogged in school.

Since there's really nothing better to do.

Cos my personal space totally got invaded by a pair of annoying caterwaulers "singing" and disturbing the peace.

Get a life, really. Oh yeah, and get some critics. And vocal training. Cos it's really getting annoying whenever you just play your handphone music out loud when no one really bothers or wants to hear. And that's not even getting to your voices.

I'm feeling quite pissed now, because of that. Also with myself, for feeling like that.

But they're really, really getting to me. And it annoys me.

You know, talking to you takes up a LOT of energy. So don't expect me to be nice to you all the time - it's only when I can. If not, seriously, don't come into my life. It's so much less complicated without you. And your... friend.

Glad that's out of the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home