Tuesday, May 27, 2008

My life is perfect.
Nothing is perfect.

Therefore, my life is nothing.

Seriously, people.

This may seem like a totally egocentric post, but I can assure you it is not.

My life may seem perfect. I may seem perfect, okay, but whatever it is, that's just the case. It seems - notice the italicized words? Implies emphasis and draws attention to what I want to be made known - seems perfect. It is by no means perfect, or anywhere near it. Just because it looks it does not mean it is.

I go through issues as well, okay? I have problems, I have insecurities as much as the next guy - more even, considering the fact that I think so much. I have troubles with God as much as anyone could ever - definitely much more than the ordinary person seeing as how I seem to have discovered so many revelations from God, but it's all just head knowledge as I don't seem to be able to apply it in my life. I hate, I'm bitter, I resent, I'm not always happy and fun and positive, so don't even think for a close second that I'm perfect, cos I'm not. NO-FREAKIN'-WAY.

Do I really need to spell out more problems? If so, then include my totally lousy grades in, my constant procrastinations, my failure to look even remotely decent, not forgetting how I always screw up friendships intentionally or not. I don't even have a best friend I can tell things to, most probably on account of the fact that I'm too clingy, to quote some people. That I'm too much. That I'm overbearing.

So screw envy/jealousy/whatever, because I don't need to have this kind of thing making my life worse than it already is, because I have no more spare energy to deal with that kind of attitude from anyone.

And by this line here [if you even bothered reading this far despite the apparent detest you must feel for me now], let me once again say that it is not an egocentric post, but don't let me judge what you think. Know why? I don't want to be overbearing.

That's my personality and I can't change it.

So if you have any problems with that, start ignoring me, or giving me the cold shoulder, or just don't speak to me at all. Give me half-hearted replies when I speak to you or msg you, or just don't bother at all.

Join the club. You won't be the first to have done so.

1 Comments:

Blogger Perdana Putra said...

Hey, Mat (:

Gosh, u sure sound and seem different today :(

I'm not exactly sure what phase it is you are going through but in any case, do hang on there, all right?

I'm sure with God, you will be better in time :D

My advice is (from the superficial deduction I could make), don't think too much. Like they say, ignorance is bliss. Indeed, it is. In times like these, just give yourself some cool-off period and do come back in your bubbly and gregarious self soon x)

And don't think that you're clingy. At least to me you aren't. I guess it is but an expectation you have from your friends, having invested so much in them.

Take care and as always, if you ever need anything, I'm just two blocks away :P

See you arnd and enjoy your Rapture rehearsal, too.

May 28, 2008 at 4:49 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home