Monday, May 19, 2008

One last-ditch attempt to type out a coherent blog post.

Not that I've been trying.

But whatever.

I guess I've never really appreciated my class as they are. On Saturday, I found out how fantastic that bunch is. It was my fault - that I know, but the way they comforted me was just... too cool, really. And it's not like I've been spending lots of time with them or anything like that, so the way they treated me really made me thankful for them.

TO ALL 07A06-ERS - YOU GUYS ROCK!

And they're all really cool. And I mean all. Literally. They're too understated, anyway. For me, at least.

***

I think I'm a flirt. Not the good kind, but the bad kind. The really bad kind. The one that steals his best friend's girlfriend just because it'd be fun to. And I mean that seriously. The kind that'll talk to a friend's crush because he knows her and his friend doesn't. The kind that would chat up a friend's eye-candy so he can show his friend that he dares to talk to her.

The kind that everyone hates, basically.

The worst thing is, it's all unconscious. And that's what scares me. I don't realize until it's over and I've analyzed it. IF I've analyzed it.

Not that I've done that a whole lot - just the little things that show me that I am like that. And this is small-scale - imagine if I had more friends who were attached.

I think I'd be the most hated person on earth or something.

Ah, forget it.

I still have my Lit essay to finish.

And I'm not even half through.

It's going to be another long night...

"I was trying to enjoy my night but then you came here."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home