Saturday, May 31, 2008

This week has been real good.

The break from school has really done me wonders.

I grin... a lot, now.

But that's another story.

You know who you are, though :)

Dance has been picking up like crazy, and practices are so intense now, my body is aching so badly. Even my neck is aching badly, so you can imagine how the practices are.

Meanwhile, I have started some on my work - which is good, and I'm glad. I've got to pick up the tempo, though. No time whatsoever to slack.

But my mood has been way up for reasons beyond anyone's thinking or consideration, as of now. Sure, there's been consequences, but I'd rather have this than not at all.

Thank You, Lord, for the people You've placed in my life. But still, help me not to forget to put You first in everything that I do.

Ah well. 3 more weeks to BT 2. And the holidays still stretch out in front of me.

I'm going to relish every single moment of it.

And with you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home