Monday, May 26, 2008

Today was just off.

When the holidays started, I really, really thought I wouldn't be seeing anyone until BT 2 came around. And I was really, really happy with that idea.

Then comes the first day of the holidays where I have to go back to school.

Which isn't so bad, considering. It's not like I'm anti-world or anything. It's just that when I see people I'm trying to take a break from, it really pisses me off.

And I mean the kind that would just have you totally obliviating yourself from anyone, which is more or less what I did.

It's just so stupid. I require this time to get back on my feet, and just NOT meet anyone that would send my mind on a rampage and get totally turned off by every single little thing that said persons do. And this school has to make us come back.

And if that's not enough, my parents are able to show their perfect concern for me by darting their eyes to the TV whenever I'm talking to them about something serious LIKE having them meet my teachers to discuss some things. Which they apparently care for me enough to not want to go. Oh yes, not forgetting the parts where they jump to stupid conclusions and assume things about me that are so NOT true.

I am so close to something entirely vulgar spewing out of my mouth.

So yeah, I was like that the second half of the day. Not like anyone bothers or anything. And I'm freaking indulging in self-pity here which I absolutely hate when I start, so it'll be better for me to just go off.

Maybe I won't go to school tomorrow.

"Cos it's me against the world - and the world is winning."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home