Thursday, June 12, 2008

I long...

For that someone to hug and hold close to my heart in a tight, lasting embrace that would have no end.

For that someone who would know my thoughts without me having to give a single hint about my emotions.

For that someone whom I can tell everything to and never have to hold back for fear of being judged, in any way possible.

For that someone whom I would cherish with everything I have, never restraining, but constantly giving and giving without fail.

For that someone who would not count the costs, but would give as much as is possible, as I would, such that the love flowing in between would be so wide, gushing with a force that is stronger than what Nature would ever come up with, spilling over our very frames and engulfing us in a burst of flame and passion, that would come from the very sincerity of our spirits and souls, unpretentious and wild.

For that someone who would help bring about the sanctity of a relationship so pure and holy which would expound to the world and beyond about the true meaning of love, the love that resembles our Father's, and not the cheap, dirt-side imitations of selfishness made to look beautiful by the hypocrisy of the mind and the heart that deceives both giver and taker.

To have someone in heart and mind, secure in the physical and metaphysical realms, without a trace of a doubt.

"Connections without words are the best kind to have."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home