Thursday, June 5, 2008

Argh.

Didn't get much work done today.

Thank God there's only going to be 2 more days of Dance rehearsals before we break...

Then I can finally study.

***

I'm realizing that I can't stand school more and more.

Initially, I thought that this break from school would send me back to school with a fresher mind. Either I need a longer break, or a new school.

Hm. Time for me to turn into an anti-social moron who only cares about studying... If I haven't been behaving like that already.

***

On a brighter note, 16 MORE HOURS!!!

"And between now and then
'Til I see you again
I'll be loving you
Love, me"

That song has been in my head all day. I don't know why, but I hope you do see it before we meet:)

And I wish I had the ability to take away all your pain, but I don't. So I can only do my best, hoping that it's enough.

Two more weeks and a bit to BT 2.

I wonder if things will remain as they are...

For our sake, I hope they do.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home