Saturday, June 7, 2008

AND YOU JUST LEFT LIKE THAT...!

Tch!

I was reading your blog, and then you're just suddenly offline. It's not my fault, it's your fault for writing such a long post.

[Of course, I'm totally kidding here.]

This past week has been real insane. Emotions flying around like mad, my mind in complete turmoil and confusion, and reality and fantasy blending into one phantasmagorical kaleidoscope of images, sensations, onomatopoeia...

And you DO seem like a dream sometimes. And I'd wonder if you're real or not.

Sometimes, I just wonder: what if the dreams that we dream each night are the real lives we're living, and everything that we're doing now is but a dream in that life that is real over there in what we perceive to be our dreams? Most of the things we dream about we don't even remember - but what if all this is just a dream? And all that we think are dreams is actually reality in its purest form?

No way to find out as of now, that's for certain. Just an interesting thought I had.

And now I have two more weeks to BT 2. And I don't think I know any more than when I first started on the holidays. And this holiday is turning out to be... quite unexpected. I think I'm changing as a person. I'm not sure.

But I'll continue towards You and towards Truth, Lord. I won't rationalize and I won't justify, but all the same I don't want to just take the conventional way out because it'll be easier to. I'll listen out for Your voice, Father - and I'll have faith.

Just 2 more weeks 'til we meet, world. And I am seriously not in ANY position to take any flak from you or your cronies. So buzz off and DON'T edge in on my holidays anymore than you have to.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home