Friday, May 2, 2008

Today was purely awesome!

Everything went well, and I was in top form! It was like nothing could stop me!

There were no insecurities, no feelings of low self-esteem, nothing at all - and that was just the start of it!

What's more, Mrs Tan didn't come, so we had no Lit lecture from 4 - 6! Really made my day, that news!!

On top of that, my flag blew out again while I was raising it - really majestic-looking, although it was going the wrong way. HAHA!

Then today's Friday - meaning I only had two periods - and ended at 12!

Seriously, everyone who saw me today could totally feel my happiness!

I mean, really, could my life get any better than this!

I'm doing quite well in almost everything that I've set out to do - and this day just really epitomizes it!

Today was just awesome. Really, really great. If everyday could be like that, I think I'd run out of joy fuel. HAHA!

I'm clearly in a high mood now - like high, high, high! Wheee!

Joyous!

Alright, I shall go off now. Haven't eaten my dinner yet. Heh.

Oh yeah, one last thing: Sarcasm is a great, effective tool to master for the pure purpose of manipulation in the English language.

"Stupidity breeds contempt."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home