Sunday, April 6, 2008

And it's 12.34 a.m. in the morning according to my comupter clock.

Sitting here wondering what to do next... Not go to sleep - that's for sure.

12.35. Time is ticking.

I counted on Friday - I have exactly 213 days more until the A Levels. From Friday, that is. Since today's technically Monday, I have 209 more days 'til the A's. Egad.

209 days to the start of the A's, which is KI Paper 1. 209 days more to the start of freedom. 209 days more of school, more or less. 209 days more of my JC life.

Then I'll go to the army.

Then university.

Then I work.

Maybe Jesus'll come back by then. Who knows?

"Here I am, waiting for the bus to go to school. Just another 11 more years of these till I graduate, then I work until I die. What kind of life is this??? What about playing and discovering and having fun? Those are important too!" "What about Saturdays?" "That's when I watch TV."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home