Tuesday, April 29, 2008

So school's sucking big time now.

27 more weeks to the A Levels.

I'm not exactly confident I'd do well.

And Council's more or less toned down on the commitment-level aspect, BUT Dance is only just picking up.

Urgh.

And I don't really have time to study.

Gosh.

PRIORITIZE!

But school's really exhausting. Everyday I wait for the next day, and when the next day comes I wait for the next day until Friday's here, then I try to enjoy the weekend as much as possible, then it's Sunday and Monday'd be school, and I start waiting all over again.

The last time I properly went out was... AGES ago.

Honestly.

I need a break.

And school's not giving it.

It's these kinds of things that make you wonder about purposes and stuff. Like what Perdana said today, the purpose of the A Levels is not to test if you can study, it's to test if you can handle all the stress.

Judging from the actions of many people, they're failing quite badly with regard to that.

Seriously. So what if you get 4 A's for the A Levels, but the opportunity cost to that is emotional? Doesn't figure in the equation.

What's the point of doing so well but losing all that time with friends and such?

The focus on studying is getting too intense for some people. For me - I've gotta start. That I know, at least.

"If diamonds are a girl's best friend, what would the best friend for a boy be?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home