Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Sickness has... mildened me somewhat. Makes me seem less harsh. Haha.

And I realized something today. I think I work better alone. Like, when I'm all alone and concentrated on my own things and just being me, I tend to produce results that are better.

Maybe I should start studying alone. Heh.

I have to say I like this new mood of mine. Or rather, I think I've regained that 'bubble of protection' I lost so many months ago. It's really cool and secure now, though.

It's been so good. I feel so protected. Spiritual high!

On a darker note [kinda ironic, isn't it], I wonder how many of the teachers that are currently teaching us now would score A's for the A Levels if they were to take the exam. I have to say not many. Seriously. Just a thought, that I've always wanted to put, though.

And I better get started on my Lit tutorial.

Today's been too long a day without sleep.

"Nothing like a virus to take the edge of a child, eh." "I'd still rather let his teacher deal with him, though."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home