Thursday, May 1, 2008

Egad.

I just spent the whole day at home doing nothing productive whatsoever.

At least I don't have that irritating lethargy lusting after my flesh to lie down on my bed and stone until I fall asleep.

That's good, I guess. I'd be more focussed tomorrow then. That is, if I don't stay online till 1 in the morning or something stupid like that.

But I guess I do feel a whole lot better.

Been rejuvenated quite some, and I don't mean just in the physical sense. I'm speaking mental, emotional, spiritual as well.

Was feeling really tired, drained and exhausted.

Glad that's over.

I find I work better when I have competition to stimulate me. I don't think that's very good, though. It's like I can't be self-sufficient and motivate myself to study.

Ah well. Time to move on and change some habits then.

H'm. Guess I'm equivocating a lot today. Without me even noticing until I've typed it out.

Least I'm in a clearer state of mind then most days.

Thank God for the little reprieves along the way. Without them, I think I'd die.

Looks like I really have nothing to blog about.

Time to finish up that essay on Language then. Was due last week, and I started last week, but haven't gotten to finishing it up yet. Though I've got the points.

Just shows more of my procrastination "abilities".

"Would it be very selfish of me if I told God I wanted to go home to Him sooner than he wanted me to?"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home