Sunday, April 20, 2008

36 hours without sleep.

That was quite... pushing my limits. I'm glad I did, though. Forced myself not to sleep by slapping myself and running laps.

It was over so quickly. Like one big day. Cos we didn't sleep. But it was still fun while it lasted.

Interviews were the best part, I think. Did so many things, but I'm not really in the mood to list them down, but they were fun.

Riding back to SA from ACS(I) with Kai was hilarious. I was there trying to stay awake, and we managed to find something - or rather, some THINGS - that kept us on the edge of our seats [quite literally] for the whole of the journey back. And we were still laughing about it after.

Now Selection Camp is over. Can't say I wouldn't miss it. There's just something about planning for events and events themselves that make them so memorable. There's just something; maybe it's just the company. But the one hour we had to ourselves was really, really comfortable. The atmosphere, the wind and all. And it was quite funny when Kai, Ryan and I were playing on the ropes, that after we were done we saw Wei Chiang and Em doing jumping jacks, while some others were doing exercises, and we realized that was how everyone was trying to stay awake. BUT Council's ending [although I don't want it to].

Dance and A's to go.

Stepping down is soon, too. Just a little more than two months, I should think.

Watching the Grad Night videoes that Jeriel made for last year's Grad Night made me think a lot. Brought back a lot of memories. Comparatively, J1 was so relaxing. I mean everyone's so stressed now, and I do think that it's starting to strain on a lot of relationships and friendships. People fight a lot more and get a lot more pissed at each other nowadays. Isn't all bad - if they do make up and get out of it, the friendship might become stronger. Or, it could make the whole situation so awkward that they just stop speaking to each other altogether.

And so life goes on, in JC. Though I wouldn't call it a life - just a plain existence, really.

"_____ reporting to Instructor Emerald; Roll call 1!" [sniggering everywhere]
"Is it very funny???"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home