Friday, May 9, 2008

I visited the page that showed up blank. Checking the window, I saw the word "Done". Perhaps it was my computer. Perhaps it's a manifestation of something. Perhaps it was intentional. I really hope it's the first.

Alright, something frivolous for today. Hopefully.

So I ended school today at 12 - wasted a little time 'til 1, since we can't leave school until 1. Which is a totally annoying rule which should be abolished.

Then I went to meet Colin for a swim - haven't been a pool in a majorly long time.

When we crashed the condo [his ex], we realized that they were fogging the place. So we waited until they were done, then we jumped in.

After splashing around for a little while, we realized that the fogging was coming back through the annoying ventilation systems, so we ended up slacking.

And I didn't get any swimming done at all today.

Hopefully, though, I got tanned.

And I realize I can't really be frivolous when I'm in this mood.

Cos typing that chunk out was quite boring me.

Imagine what it must be like for you, dear reader.

So I shall not attempt to be flitty and enthusiastic and optomistic since it is not very becoming of me especially when I'm not in that mood.

Today was... tiring. [This is partly due to me talking to my friend until 2 in the morning the night before - but that point is moot.]

Seemed like a little of my moodiness came back today.

I'm getting tired. Really tired. Don't think it's only you - it affects the people around you as well. Including me, alright?

I've really got to step up my game.

"Getcha head in the game, or the game will get to your head!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home