Monday, May 7, 2007

Random things I wanted to blog about long ago but was inhibited due to emotional trauma and stress

My gosh. I don't know what happened. This post somehow got deleted. Oh well.

The Temptation Of The Open Door

So last Friday, I was sitting with Alina debating or not whether to skip Maths lecture. (I tend to have these debates with myself/other people on a frequent basis.) So anyway, we were all due to hand up our PIs on that day, and because of the carelessness of yours truly (I had not wanted to go to school that day, but I didn't want to disobey my parents so I had gone anyway, but had forgotten to bring the PI had worked late into the night on with me), we were arguing whether to skip Math lecture to go to the Com Lab to complete our PIs. (The debates on skipping lectures often include subjects like Econs and Chinese.) So there we were, deciding or not whether we should skip Math lecture, all the while walking to the CC, I might add - the irony just kills me. So when we reached the CC, we sat down and argued on whether to leave or not. We already had our notes out and everything, and the teacher had already started teaching, but we were still wondering whether to leave or not, me not wanting to be the first to leave, and her going, "Should we leave now? Should we leave now?" We had already re-packed our notes in our bags by this time, and were almost out of our seats. Then came our chance: Streams of students started coming in, and all the while the glare of freedom of to our right from the open door enticed so much. So we sat, debating or not whether to leave, when the bell for half-an-hour suddenly rang, and we just thought, "What the hey" and just sat through the lesson, the door to freedom glowing and enticing all the while. So near and yet so far. Evil door.

But whatever. I forgot the other two things I wanted to blog about.

So yeah. That's it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home