Friday, March 23, 2007

Gosh. Something seriously random just happened.

I forgot my username.

So I created a whole new Google account for nothing.

Whatever...

So today was so tiring... Slept, mostly.

Died, almost.

My morale's really down. I can't summon up any energy to talk to my old friends, much less make new friends.

So to all those in SAJC in 07A06 who felt I was cold or proud, sorry. It's this annoying cough.

So now I'm sitting here waiting for Her Highness Enya to finish with her bath so she can send me her points on the KI question she was supposed to do before she went all, "I'm in Art. I'm not doing this anymore."

Prima donna. *rolls eyes*

Haha, kidding!

Just really, really bored.

And coughing.

Though I don't really see the relevance between the two.

Ho-hum.

I didn't go to school today!!!

And wasn't there to defend my name... So I'm voted House Rep in my class once again... Gosh, these people...

If I'm not making any sense, forgive me. I'm just really whatever now...

Oh, I read this really funny blog this morning, http://www.chroniclesofmarkleung.com/. He's the one that did the College Saga thing on YouTube. Here's an excerpt:

i will typ like a pAtHeTiC tEeNaGe GrL today~*

todae i wake up... eat breakfast lor... den i faggot dat i hav skool! omg! lolzz......... aiyah then i scared i late for class alreadi hor, but i made it to lesson!!!^^XD den when i was walking home hor, i see dis 2 japanese ppl toking in the bus stop............ one of them said 'hai' which means YES! i can speak japanese now!!!!!!!!11 im like ok........... i cant stand tpying lyk dis anymore liao! itz like teh ppl hor, dey tink is soooo cute and soooooo special one........... I MEAN GET A LYF! oH aNd ThErE iS tHis TyPe Of PaThEtIc PpL wHo ReFuSeS tO uSe CaPs PrOpErLy.......... ThEy PRoLlY DuNnO dIs OnLy MaKeS lYf MoRe DiFfIcUlT fOr ThEmSeLfZ LoLx =)........ I tElL u WaT hOr... It OnLi MaKeZ yO sInGlIsH sOuNd WoRsE aRnD aNnOy ThE hElL oUt Of Yo ReAdErZ..... ~*kEkEkE lYk U hAvE aNy*~ Lyk lYk LyK aNyOnE iSh GoInG tO KaRe AbOuT wHo DeY mEt In tEh AfTeRnOoN aNd WhAt DeY aTe aT tEh PaThEtIc ReStAuRaNt AnYwAe............ ThEy WoUlD sTiLl SpEnD hOuRS tYpInG tHeSe WaCkY eSsAyS *~uSuAlLy EmOtIoNaL~* AbOuT tHeIr LuNcH.... oR sUmFiNg AbOuT wHaT tHeR fReN sAiD 2 aNoThEr FrEn....... OH BTW DIS SENTENCE IS SO IMPORTANT IM USING ALL CAPS TO TYP IT OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111anywae.......

dis is wat happend todae..........

*End of excerpt*

HAHAHA! That was genius!

Anyway.

Must quickly do my (Enya's) KI question... Got CCA tomorrow.

And the randomness went on in his brain... ...

5 Comments:

Blogger nick said...

HAHA I FOUND YOUR BLOG!

March 23, 2007 at 11:37 PM  
Blogger Rosey said...

Mat, CHEER UP!

April 1, 2007 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger shuuned said...

MATHEUS!

you know it's damn funny to see so many people online at the same time.
i bet all of yall are doing PW or sth right?

eh hey! DID YOU MISS MY VOICE?
hahah. (:

April 11, 2007 at 8:01 AM  
Blogger JeNn said...

hey matheus! haha i always thought it was spelt mattheus!!! (: (: (:

how've you been man? update already! and go online more often!

April 18, 2007 at 6:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

MATHEUS! I FOUND YOUR BLOG! GUESS HOW I FOUND IT!!!

OKOK I'LL TELL YOU! I GOOGLED YOUR NAME THEN FOUND YOU THROUGH SOMEONE ELSE'S BLOG. LOL RIGHT! HAHAHAHA OKOK HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON!

ZHIWEI (:

April 20, 2007 at 6:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home