Thursday, May 3, 2007

I AM NOT A HIMBO, PEOPLE!!! YOU HEAR ME??? NOT!!!

So I found out today I got through the interviews of the Student Council.

It was quite dumb. I was with 'Manuel, and we just came out from the washroom, when we saw two of the SCs coming out with this huge piece of paper in their hands, and I knew it was the result thingy. So I told 'Manuel. And he sorta grunted in this acknowledging way, so I assumed he knew what I said. Then suddenly. "Hey, the results."

Like, fine. I saw the results, thought I didn't see my name, then saw my name. Called Pris Su, jumped on Wei Chiang, then the WHOLE THING JUST WENT BLANK!

That was it. That was my reaction to the results. For the rest of the day, I was like, ok, I got in. Right.

AnywayS, I was rather glad that I mixed around with that other group from our class today, which included Julian, whom I have not talked to before. As in, held a proper conversation. And I did! Yay! (I must be really weird to be celebrating weird things like that on this blog. I'm not even sure what I'm typing now since I'm so tired and it's already 11.46 p.m. according to my com. Oh, it just changed to 11.47. By the time I'm done, I've NO IDEA what time it'd be. So anyway.)

I am not a himbo. I so stress that.

Like, seriously, do you think himbos talk like me? I mean, please, they like so do not! I mean, dude, if I were himbo, don't you think I'd, like, know that already? I'm not, like dumb, you know. I got a double-digit for my O levels, okay? The longest word that I, like, know is, like, anthropomorphically, which is, like, more than you people know. Okay, like, I know that's, like, a bit grandiloquent on my part, but seriously dudes, and dudettes, I am so not a himbo. Like, ok, ya? (Thanks, 'Manuel, for that lovely piece of colloquialism - look, people! Another long word! Dude...)

I rest my case.

Wait, did I just contradict myself?

Flashback: Chelsea puts on her 'thinking cap'. "I think I did!"

I'm just going on insulting myself now. I should stop before I get seriously injured.

*Ow!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home