Tuesday, April 24, 2007

My gosh... Haven't had time to blog in ages.

Seriously, I've been so tired recently... What with all the crazy commitments I jumped into.

I guess I just decided that this year I should stop slacking so much and get involved, then maybe I'll get somewhere.

We-ell, I guess that teacher was right (that teacher from the pre-u sem interview). She said she thought I was over-compensating.

Maybe I was, come to think off it. But, oh well..

I guess I've been down for a few weeks recently... Don't know what's wrong with me lately.

I haven't been able to summon up the energy I had in Orientation 1... Like, the hyper-ness just got sucked out of me or something.

It was SO tragic the other time... I went to school, walked toward the caf, and thought, "I am so bored of this place."

I was quite shocked, because really, SA is quite a good school... But I've been feeling very off lately, not feeling like socializing, walking off alone (which leads people to think I'm emo. WHICH I'm not. But this post is turning out to be something like that. Gotta change moods quick.), etc.

Novelty, novelty, novelty. It's all in the packaging.

Reminds me off a Calvin and Hobbes comic, where Calvin was talking about novelty and how it made everything seem nice. "If you can't give me something new, repackage the old so it looks new!"

I say, RIGHT ON, BILL!!!

Speaking of whom, I might be doing my PI on him. It's between him and Andrew Lloyd Webber.

So anyway, to bring people up to date with my life (what there is of it, anyway), I'M HAVING MY SYF TOMORROW!!! OMG, OMG, OMG (ok, sound like a total bimbo, but whatever)!!!

My first CCA *ahem* performance. And probably last. Which is so sad...

Man, I'm going to miss them all... J1s. J2s not really, to be truthful... Blah.

And THEN I'm going to have my Student Council interview on Thursday!!! OMG. OMG. OMG. That one's freaky too... It is, after all, my whole point for quitting *pause with dramatic look on face* my CCA. Ho-hum.

And Zhi Wei's in the same poly as Colin!!! Haha!!! So cool.. They're even in the same orientation group... Were in the same orientation group... Though NOT of the same sexual orienatation... ANYWAYS.

I'm going off now... Keeping those popcorn popping!!!

Flashback: "Raven, your popcorn stand is popping!" "I know, isn't it? Pop, pop, pop!" "Yes, pop, pop, pop, pop, pop! All over the school!" "HUH???"

Maybe that should be my theme....

1 Comments:

Blogger Derrick said...

How was SYF? BTW, I got into SC by a "landslide" decision. Hahaha...

April 25, 2007 at 11:52 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home