Saturday, May 5, 2007

Emotional much???

So I guess I've been too emotional too much these few days. Think it's the weight of all the so many commitments in school and outside of that's killing me dreadfully, slowly but surely.

*Life slowly dwindles away to nothing*

I've been reading too much into things, into people, into behaviours. Oh, the bane of being a Lit student... Maybe I shouldn't be so sensitive at times. It gets way in over my head. Hm.

'Manuel has much better control than me. Though I can see a bit of what I do to people in him as well. Sounds quite cryptic.

But it's not. Maybe I have difficulties relating to people. Maybe I'm just really insecure. Whatever it is, it's annoying. Sometimes it's good, sometimes it's bad. Blah.

But I think I get myself in a fix for just no reason at all. I get too overwhelmed by my emotions, I think. At least I have God to guide me along. For that, I'm thankful.

This post is turning out to be really emotional. Didn't really expect that. But whatever.

At this point of time, I feel so dismissive. Like, I don't care what people do or say or think anymore. I feel so whatever. I could not care less.

Just like the Student Council thing... I suddenly just don't really feel like going. But I would. I signed up for it, and I have to tell myself to follow through, even though I don't like it. But I will, for the simple fact that I said I'd do it. So... VOTE FOR ME! Random burst of thought.

Wonder what campaigning will be like... I hope I'll be out of this horrible mood soon.

I never knew someone could make me feel this depressed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home