Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Random connections

Ah! I just remembered what I wanted to blog about.

I actually forgot, and stared at this page for a few moments. But I remembered.

I wonder why people do quizzes:

I mean, I know it's kinda fun when you're really bored, and I personally have done it quite a few times. But, um, dude, draw the line at 50+ questions!

Like, how do you even have the persistence to do all those questions???

But, right. To each his own.

I gues when people are bored or need to de-stress, inane things become quite sane. But whatever.

On to something else entirely unrelated...

HAPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY ENYA!!!

Haha... I just felt really bad about you coming to my blog expecting something for your birthday. But I didn't. So this part of the post shall be dedicated to you! Yay (for you)!

Yup, Enya, I've known you only for about since the start of the year. Seeing you first time in KI class (which you're now not taking, you thing! How dare you degrade yourself and join those GP students??? HOW DARE YOU!!! FOR THE SAKE OF ART! *ahem* Right. Kidding. Art's good... I mean, right, I'm in the Arts faculty.), hearing you sing "Somewhere Over The Rainbow" (with Pris Sam's bimbotic voice breathing heavily and going, "Oh my gosh, she can sing so well.") haha! Anyway, glad to know you all this time. Right. And...

FELICITATIONS ON YOUR ENTRY TO HOUSE COUNCIL!!!

Glad you got what you want. Haha.

*End of Enya post*

Um. Right. That was a tad weird.

Anyway, just the other day, a group of us, Alina, Rachel, Pris Sam, Hui Ping, Fedora and Jamie were talking about weird teachers.

The conclusion: The weirdest teachers come from the Lit and Math departments.

Lit, I can understand: Those eccentric teachers teaching. Flashback: I don't give a *pause* -sorry I have to use this but I'm only using it for emphasis - DAMN about what you blahblahblah & Matheus, I don't think it's overdone. Okay, that's your opinion, but I don't think so!

Right. Alina's Lit teacher is hilarious, though.

Math, I sorta can understand. The stress of the subject. Matthew would highly agree with this: Flashback: The POINT - *pause to glare at a guy singing* - SHUT UUUUUUUUUUP! & Nice show to watch is it? Everday come to school to watch the Miss Tan Goes Crazy Show! & Not pertaining to Mathematics!!!

Ho. I think it's not really funny until you're there yourself. And the stress quite prevents you from laughing out, and the supression really kills you. Oh, another one.

(Warning: This constitutes to a lot of role-playing. This doesn't constitute to me being a bimbo, though. MATIN.)

Flahsback: Don't want to learn is it? Fine! Then we don't learn today! *grabs the OHP sheet and shuts it off with a bang, then stomps over to the table bitch-fashion to her seat, rearranges everything, and leans back, folding her arms across her chest. Stares at us then takes her bottle and unscrews it with much vehemence, and rolls her eyes, taking a drink. Spills* Tsk, shit. (At this point, we're trying to muffle our laughter at the failed-bitchiness of it all) *Glances up* Laugh lah, laugh lah. *does this fluttery-roll of her eyes and gets up bitch-manner and stalks over to some place. Trips over OHP wire* Shit. (Matthew and I at this point are not really bothering to cover our laughters anymore) *Looks up* Laugh lah, laugh lah! *does fluttery-roll again*

HAHAHAHA! THAT WAS HILARIOUS!!! SEXY GENNY!!! THAT PIC WAS HILARIOUS! I shall put it up if I ever learn how to upload photos onto posts.

I guess this is quite an insider's joke thing. Oh well..

OMG. It's 8.30. I've yet to do my PI!!! Help!

*screams in frustration and pulls hair out*

Oh no! I already lost 2 kilos! Now I'm going to lose hair?!?!?

Right.

3 Comments:

Blogger Geraldine said...

and i wonder who you're refering to about those 'quizzes' santi.

May 1, 2007 at 6:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HAHAHA, that was hilarious!
luckily our math teacher is nice =)

May 1, 2007 at 8:16 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you actually sound bimbotic! seriously!! hahaha oh and congrats on getting pass interviews although its quite a breeze for you la

May 3, 2007 at 6:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home