Wednesday, March 21, 2007

*Cough, cough, cough* STOP IT ALREADY!

Blah.

It sucks being sick.

It's so... annoying, that incessant feeling in your chest that keeps making you want to cough out. It's the phlegm.

Thick, green-yellowish lumps of hard, semi-liquid that resembles pus (squeal, Geraldine!) that forces you to either vomit it out or swallow it.

Enough about that, though.

I went with Fedora to the Sick Bay today... It was random. Gracia disgustingly put it, "They slept together!!!" Right... It was on different beds, ok? Urgh...

My new MP3 rocks!!!.. But the Samsung Media Studio is a bit hard to manage, though... It doesn't accept some songs from iTunes... Boohoo. No more Spamalot!!!

Priscilla's leading morning worship tomorrow!!! Yay! We're going to support her!!!

....

I'm starting to notice how far apart my points are becoming. Oh well.

Not much drama today... Only got really sick comments from Matin.

In a weird, twisted sort of way, I miss Catholic High... That place sucked. But it had a lot of drama. And politics. I don't think anyone would imagine that in a boy's school, but I always have an idea that boys aren't usually so bitchy, but when they are, they're much more vehement that girls.

My com is so irritating. For some reason, Blogger always lags on it. So I have to use my sister's laptop. Speaking of which I was using late last night, and my dad found out. Didn't get into any punishment, though...

Easter's coming!!!

Egg, anyone?

And the randomness went on in his brain... ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home