Sunday, September 14, 2008

My pulse is rushing
My head is reeling
My face is flushing

Mmhmm.

And that's exactly what I'm feeling right now.

Not because I 'loathe' someone. No, for another reason, entirely physical.

I just jogged! Yeah! Go me!

Now, whatever to you people who constantly exercise - I actually got my vegetating body out of its cabbage plot and out onto the streets running.

And I'm listening to this song, and I'm thinking, Yeah, you girls can sing that - you're standing in some recording studio most probably with air-con while I'm sweating my guts out here trying to prevent the evil folds of flesh from over taking my muscles.

Gosh.

But, yay! I'm really going to keep to this routine - probably going to jog everyday after school.

I felt so shocked yesterday night when I was just looking at my body - and I realized the extent to which I really let myself go since dance ended.

I felt so demoralized and whatever just looking at the mirror, I almost screamed.

Well, okay, I did scream at my sister, "I hate my body!" and I know I'm sounding really psychotic and superficial and vain so I shall stop.

But speaking of this, I'm only like that to myself, but I don't mind other people not being fit, because this is having double-standards applied to me.

For some reason.

And school starts tomorrow.

And believe it or not, I actually can't wait to get studying again.

I guess these 4 days of really allowing the fat I gain to go to my stomach and my brain really let me know how I dislike this state of mind.

WHOA, did that sound weird!?

That actually came out of my brain, eh.

Mm. Which is good, I guess.

Okay, enough of this superficiality. On to more important, deeper, more insightful, below the surface things...

"They were popular!
Please -It's all about po-pu-lar
It's not about aptitude
It's the way you're viewed
So it's very shrewd to be
Very very popu-lar
Like me!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home