Friday, September 5, 2008

First, something really, really superficial:

I'M GETTING FAT.

I swear [not technically, but figuratively].

My lines are disappearing into disgusting folds of flesh. *pukes*

I have to get some exercise instead of that on my mind ;)

Yeah.

So I've been listening to the Wicked! soundtrack non-stop. Okay, not really non-stop, because I'M FALLING IN LOVE WITH KRISTIN CHENOWETH!!!

Oh man, she is like the most awesome ever! She is so cool! And I just spent 2 - 3 hours last night just watching videos of her. Imagine that.

But honestly, she is such a versatile singer/actress/dancer. And she's really hot too, but that's besides the point. We're not superficial, are we? Of course not. *smiles widely*

And I guess studying has been improving much. Glad for that, obviously.

2 and a half more months to the END of the A's!...

Can't wait...

But Kristin Chenoweth is really amazing. Go to YouTube and check her voice out. Oh yeah! :D

"It's good to see me isn't it? No need to respond, that was rhetorical."

And that's my new philosophy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home