Wednesday, September 10, 2008

"She doesn't believe there's an atom of meaning in it."

So Prelims are over!

Yay!

Joy.

Okay I'm just really tired now, and I'm wondering why. I bailed on the class-outing thing (cos I really didn't want to watch the 'Money No Enough' show - I mean, pay about ten dollars for that?? Dream on, movie theatre) so I reached home around 12 plus, and slept around 1. Woke up at 7.30. And I'm still tired.

GOSH.

BUT I'm going to be resting to the end of this week. Which is great. Hopefully.

I do need a break.

Take for example how I've been reading celeb-gossip for the past half-hour or so. [One of the posts on the blog which actually featured Rihanna doing Madonna's 'Vogue' at the "Fashion Rocks" thing which was really quite cool so I started watching all the other Madonna 'Vogue' shows and I have to say the concept's really cool, but I'm like 20 years behind or something, I think. Anyway.]

Where was I?

Too tired to think.

You know it's really cool blogging like that. Cos everything that's written here just comes up from the top of my head. Except when bad grammar comes out. Then I do a bit of arranging.

Hm.

Imagine, this is how I actually think.

Cool, eh.

And my mind just went blank so I think that's the end of this post.

Schadenfreude!

That's my new philosophy!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home