Friday, September 19, 2008

Man. And I was so looking forward to watch it.

So it looks like I've got my second wind.

Which is good. Cos I was kinda just slumbering about this week, not really doing work but not really not doing work either, which was just stressful since everyone's really mugging now.

But I did today, so that's real fine.

Not to mention that we got one of our Lit papers back today, and though I wasn't exceptional, I still did quite well considering the average mean of our school's Lit results if one follows a Normal Distribution. Which. You know, you can since the cohort is large, and by Central Limit Theorem, you can assume all consumers rational.

Incoherent trash I'm writing here.

Cos I'm tired. Why, I don't know. Especially since I woke up so late today...

Okay, maybe I'll sign off now.

Mm.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home