Saturday, August 23, 2008

Okay.

So, I've been real pleased with myself:D

I've got my drive on!!! Although Chip didn't help much today or yesterday. SHEESH.

Still... It feels good knowing that I'm actually working for this.

Oh yeah.

What a day this has been
What a rare mood I'm in
Why it's almost like being in love

Yes there's a smile on my face
For the whole human race
Why it's almost like being in love

Oh the music of life sings to me
Like a bell that is ringing for me

And from the way that I feel
When that bell starts to peal
I would swear I was falling
I could swear I was falling
It's almost like being in love

Although, I still wish I'd be able to be what I want to be without having to have that lousy thing placed on while I am.

Sheesh.

Ah.

At least I'm going to study!!!...

Now I've got to worry that study gets in the place of God.

IRONIC, MUCH???

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home