Wednesday, August 27, 2008

No. Definitely not.

If my polygon becomes 9-sided, I will scream.

Then I'll just shut myself off.

It was really interesting this morning. When I was just standing minding my own business... With this really, really cool song in my head. 'What Is This Feeling', from Wicked.

And BAM! The song applied!

Let me put down the lyrics so it'll be clearer:

What is this feeling, so sudden,and new?

I felt the moment I laid eyes on you

My pulse is rushing
My head is reeling
My face is flushing

What is this feeling?
Fervid as a flame
Does it have a name?
Yes...

Loathing!
Unadulterated loathing!
For your face,
Your voice,
Your clothing!
Let's just say
I loathe it all!

Every little trait how ever small
Makes my very flesh begin to crawl
With simple utter

Loathing!
There's a strange exhilaration
In such total detestation
It's so pure, so strong!

Though I do admit it came on fast
Still I do believe that it can last
And I will be loathing, loathing you my whole life long!

I think it's really cool how 'loathing' sounds like 'loving' and the lyrics could be a love song - if there wasn't the word 'loathing'. I think lyrics are just so genius and cool!

Okay... Maybe I'm a little harsh here, referring to someone here... But.

I'm just wondering at the irony of it all.

How things can change so much in just a short period of time.

From that to this. It's... sad in some way, but it grosses me to a really large extent.

Cos seriously. Double-standards are just so - hypocritical, and I really, really dislike double-standards.

But it's funny how songs change just like that.

Hm.

Anyway. I suggest that anyone who wants to de-stress/take a break from studying to go to YouTube and listen to this song. Cos when I first started listening to it, I burst out laughing at the cool absurdity. Genius, really. Not to mention how the voices of Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth blend so well.

But yeah.

I have my KI Paper 2 in a few hours... So.

Today was fun, though ;P

"Oh my - God. Oh my - God. Oh my - AAAHHHHHHH! (falls of chair)"

AND

Principal: Well, I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a new student joining us. She just moved here all the way from Africa.

Teacher (faces black girl): Welcome

Black girl: I'm from Michigan.

Okay that wasn't as funny on script. I guess you have to see it to know. [It's Mean Girls, by the way. The first part.]

OKAY, so I really need to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home