Thursday, August 28, 2008

But if you leave, don't look back
I'll be running the other way

This is a promise I'm making. To myself, to eveyone else involved.

And I know I can keep it. I know I'm strong.

And I know what not to do this time round.

I would've shut God out had this been a few months back... But I know better now. I know better than to try to be emotionless. Emotions make us humans, and I'm not going to deny it.

Yes, it might be safe if one were to just shut everything out and be emotionless - but I wouldn't. I know I wouldn't now, personally.

I'm hurt - and that reminds me I'm alive.

No more of that stupid pride either - keeping up a facade is all easy and safe, but there wouldn't be any point.

And at least I know I can cry now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home