Sunday, August 24, 2008

I think it's 'highly irritating' that I've got my drive back to study.

And my body just can't cooperate with that.

Tearing eyes... Drippy nose... Body that is so close to exhaustion... And the best part? I felt all of these when I just woke up.

Sucks so bad.

Which reminds me of this song I just heard the night before:

Your lives suck?
I hearing you correctly?
Ha!

I coming to this country
For opportunities
Tried to work in Chinese
deli but I am Japanese
But with hard work
I earn two Master's Degrees
In social work
And now I a therapist
But I have no clients
And I have an
Unemployed fiance
And we have lots
Of bills to pay
It suck to be me
It suck to be me
I say it
Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Sucka-Suck!
It suck to be me!

This was actually the part where I laughed - this Ms-Swan-esque woman comes out and starts singing. Her accent was funny and all, and the lyrics - haha.

By the way, this song's from Avenue Q, titled It Sucks To Be Me.

And yes, Avenue Q's a Broadway musical.

So typical of me, I know.

But I digress.

Interesting to note that that could go both ways.

Cos here I am. Sitting, typing at the computer, blogging about a day when my Prelims start tomorrow.

And I'm digressing from studying.

So I shall digress from this digression back to the digression from the digression of life.

Go figure that out, losers [and by that I mean non-Arts Fac people].

Oh, I am just an ammalgamation of joy, happiness and warmth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home