Friday, August 1, 2008

Bookman.

Without emotions, without feelings.

Just an astute, critical mind, observing everything, feeling nothing.

Is that the solution? Is that the way to go?

Hm.

I know you're probably feeling so much more than disappointment.

But I meant what I said.

If things were different...

But one thing you did, you helped me solve some problems in my life. How, I don't know, but you managed to. And I'll always be grateful to you for that.

***

My mind's all good and proper now.

I know where my priorities lie.

I think God was really trying to teach me something from there.

And I think I more or less got it.

Where this leaves me?

Stranded.

But I know to walk in faith, whatever it is.

And that God will guide me.

Yup.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home