Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7 AND A HALF MORE HOURS TO RAPTURE!!!!!!

SO. CAN'T. WAIT.

But yet I don't want it to end.

Gosh.

Ah, but once this is over... NOTHING will stop me from going full-steam here on.

Except... ARGH.

I think my puberty's a bit late in coming. Everyone's hot all of a sudden, and everyone's appealing. I still have my pickiness, though - but more people just look better. Both guys and girls. I don't think there's anything wrong with finding people good-looking, cos it's just aesthetic appreciation. It's not like I lust or anything. I'm still innocent. Kinda. Heh.

But apart from all these distractions [and that one thing, oh little smile;)], I will darn well go full steam for A's. I will work like I've never worked before.

Oh yeah.

But for now.

RAPTURE!!!

And I really, really hope I get to see you there and know it's you? It would really make my night, if you must know. ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home