Wednesday, July 30, 2008

And so ends Rapture. And, with it, Dance.

For now. In JC.

But I do wish to dance again. That's for sure.

I belong on the stage. I know I do.

Everytime I go on the stage, I always know I want to be there for the rest of my life. Doing whatever it is.

But apart from Rapture, which was great, according to everyone I've spoken to, I've learnt a lot about God as well.

And how lonely He would feel sometimes.

If He created the world, and only a small, small percentage of people would worship wholeheartedly -that is, not worshipping then sinning wilfully the next second -, then He must really, really be heart-broken.

And doing Agape [the name of the dance I choreographed] taught me that. That God will keep finding for us even when we don't want Him, even when we are angry with Him for whatever reasons, even when we just don't care. He doesn't deserve that, but yet we still treat Him as such.

And I know for one I've really fallen far from Him.

And I want to get back with Him.

Climbing back up.

Thank You, Lord, Hallelujah
You've been so good to me
Thank You, Lord, Hallelujah
I'm grateful for my blessings

I'm grateful for my struggles
Trials and tribulations I've been through
I've realized no one can love like You do

Back to school, back to life.

Back to studies.

Back to love? You decide, little smile. I'm flirting with fire, but I don't care.

1 Comments:

Anonymous N said...

Matheus. God, I don't even know why I'm commenting here.
I chose an extremely old post of yours to comment on, because I really don't want you to read this. And I'm quite sure that this thing that I'm feeling will fade over time. It will.
Since I spoke to you over msn, I don't know why I've been thinking so much of you. God, I'm committing an affair with my very heart. I can't stop thinking of you and I want to see you badly. I know this is just a phase, but I can't stop myself. I think of your laughter and your voice, and I'm entranced. I know that my relationship with you can never be more than just friends and I always want for it to be that way.
But my feelings are just surfacing all over again and it's so wrong. I can't talk to my friends abt it, and never to my boyfriend. I feel like I'm exploding with thoughts of you, Matheus, that I'm gonna scream.
If you do see this, pls don't ever let me know. It's just for me to rant cause I'm just spontaneously combusting. Pls don't think abt this - treat it as a random rant.
I like you, and God, help me to stop.

October 14, 2009 at 9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home