Thursday, July 31, 2008

I don't know.

I really don't.

It's a chance I'm willing to take, though.

Not sure if you are...

And even as I'm sitting here waiting for your reply, I feel... tentative. Almost afraid.

But I want to know. I really do.

I think you must be feeling like that as well.

And maybe it's selfish of me, but I really want to know.

I don't want to be selfish, though, so if you don't want to, then please don't force yourself to.

I know it must be so much harder for you than it is for me. Since you have to say it out.

And... honestly? If it's too much for you to take, and if you're suffering agonies over it, and if your studies are going to be affected, then I'd rather you not.

Really.

***

Much of my life is really, really like a TV show of sorts. Or even a movie. I think only Kel knows the full extent of it.

All the romances I've had - they are all so... unreal.

Perhaps God allows me to have them because He knows I'd like that sort of thing.

Unreal, fantastical romance.

Storybook romance.

Fairytale ending?

That's one thing I'm unsure of as of now.

***

And I know we're both treading real thin.

But like I said, it's up to you. Honest. It's in your hands now.

Blue rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home