Friday, July 25, 2008

INSANITY!

Dance is really getting insane.

But know what? I'm totally having fun!

Yeah, and the last item we're doing? AWESOME. You all just HAVE to be there to watch it!!!

Joyful, joyful Lord, we adore Thee
God of glory, Lord of love

It's so amazing, and how things have been working out - I really, really, REALLY have to thank God for it all!

Hearts unfold like flowers before Thee
Hail Thee as the Son above

Last night, as I was staring at my screen as all the messages I'd accumulated since I got my phone disappeared into nothingness [which prompted me to wonder about memory and experiences, and how if an experience isn't remembered whether it would matter if it ever happened], I felt... liberated. And free? And free:)]

Melt the clouds of sin, sin and sadness
Drive the dark of doubt away (Drives it a-way!)

And I know that somehow, I'm going to make it through this year. I'm going to perform my BEST ever for Rapture, and [much as I hate to use Singapore colloquialism] own the A Levels. And I know I'd be able to do it with God's help. With Him behind me, with His Spirit guiding me.

Giver of immortal gladness
Fill us, fill us with the light of day!

Awesome? Totally.

If I could work as hard at school as I'm doing for Dance? The A Levels would be nothing. I, however, still have to get off my procrastinating ass and get my work done. GOSH.

Tomorrow's full dress, and it's going to be so awesome! Shopping with Fie and Nehahaha was fun as well, but we SO have to do it again cos that time was really just too short! And I really hated having to miss the movie:( Next time, I hope!

I thought Council term was over... Haha, but Aruna, at least it's fun, eh? ;)

And yep. I've got tons of stuff to do... So cyao! [That's my combination of ciao and cya. So creative, I know:)]

"Emoticons are so overrated."

Ironic much? :P

1 Comments:

Blogger racheldesilva said...

WRANGLING QUEEN! (: we can go shop another time that we need to destress (and have the moneyyy to, too).
and there's always next month, and the month after, for the movie thing!

July 27, 2008 at 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home