Monday, July 28, 2008

TOMORROW'S RAPTURE!!! WHAT AM I DOING ONLINE???

Okay, so it's Rapture tomorrow technically.

Cos it's 12.46 a.m. So it's technically Tuesday.

Heh.

So full-dress at the Esplanade's in a few hours.

Exciting!

I'm glad all that rubbish got cleared up.

Not completely all... But at least it's fine now.

Rapture's in 2 days... Really fast, actually. Really, really fast.

I can't wait!

Gosh.

So cool!

Ah.

This whole ordeal - of being in Dance and all since last year - has really changed me in so many ways. I think? Yeah, definitely. This year the more, of course, but still. I do love dance - to dance, whatever, but my parents wouldn't allow? Heh.

Still, we'll see. We'll always see.

So I'm really, really tired now, and I don't know why I'm still being on?

I think there's something I want to blog about but I'm not remembering cos I'm so tired.

So I'm just being really random until it hits me.

But apparently it's not.

So should I go off now?

Hm.

I realized something about myself today. I think girls are my one weakness in my otherwise hardened self. Cos I can't exactly be harsh to girls. I can't remain angry at girls, I can't feel any strong emotions toward girls for long. Girls always cause me to be the one to make the first move, and all that.

Maybe it's my notion of old-fashioned chivalry or whatever, but I think girls can really affect me. Guys can't, obviously - guys can be treated in any way [Tch.] but girls - always have to be careful around them. Be gentlemanly... Etc.

[Please don't kill me, because this is not a chauvinistic post or anything. It's just that I do seem to have a soft spot for girls? More vulnerable? Hm. Maybe.]

But one of the reasons I can't stand girls is their constant changes of mood. Which leaves me hanging. It might be okay at the start - but do it for two whole years, and I'll get tired. Hint. Hint. Hint. Yeah.

"The elf-fairy awoke once again and sprinkled her magic with such ease, he was overwhelmed by the enormity of it all."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home