Saturday, July 28, 2007

Colors...!

"It was red and yellow and green and brown

And scarlet and black and ochre and peach

And ruby and olive and violet and fawn

And lilac and gold and chocolate and mauve

And cream and crimson and silver and rose

And azure and lemon and russet and grey

And purple and white and pink and orange

And blue!"



Mmhmm, that's my current latest musical craze.



(It's all Sean's fault, you know. If he hadn't done that stupid musical I wouldn't have gone to watch it. And now the tunes can't stop playing in my head.)



Of course, I'd watched the show before, but this time I guess the songs just got more to me. Ha.



So anyway, there's nothing much to blog about. Just doing it out of force of habit, I guess.



Oh, I finished reading Harry Potter. I liked the ending.



I guess I'm kinda a romantic at heart that way.



I like happy endings.



Yes.



This post is turning out to be pretty short.



Ahah.

I just talked to an old friend.

I feel better that I'm relating back to the past.

Sometimes I think I move on too quickly. I forget people too easily.

It's cruel, really. But maybe all that it is is a defense mechanism that comes up so I don't dwell on people.

Maybe - but it doesn't hurt to make an effort to keep in touch.

I mean, all those memories - you can't say they're all for nothing.

Memories...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

August 4, 2007 at 4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home