Wednesday, June 27, 2007

LATE into the night... Or morning, rather.

So I'm sitting here in my room blogging on my sister's laptop.

When my Econs Common Test starts in about 12 hours. 11 hours and 4 minutes, to be specific. According to the time on my sister's laptop.

But don't blame me. I've reached the stage of studying when all you do is read the same line over and over again for 10 minutes trying to grasp the meaning of those black lines forming circles and lines but not really getting anything.

You know what I mean.

And I just read on the news the other day about this guy who passed away, who was my Sec 2 classmate.

It seems death is hitting closer and closer to home, for me at least.

For example, my great-grandfather passed away just a few months back, just before Chinese New Year.

Kinda morbid, thinking about these sort of things.

But I'm actually through thinking about mortality and all that.

Flashback: Garfield comics - I was just thinking about mortality. What would I do if Garfield passed on? Then I thought - lawn ornaments! -- in which Garfield replies "I'd outlive him if it kills me!"

Right.

I've been meaning to do that thingamajig Caroline did on her blog, but I can't really find the time or morale to do it.

Besides, my com crashed and I'm resorting to my sis' laptop.

Ah well.

Gross, my sis' boyfriend just called.

"Hola!" she squeaks, in that tone reserved for her boyfriend only!

Egad.

I think it'd be a different thing were I to experience romance, though.

Hm, this post seems to be getting mature... Death and Romance...

Right...

I'm still childish, though.

Though my sis' friend - whom I haven't seen in about 4 years, I think - saw me just now (she came to watch 'The Producers', and yes, I AM still hooked on it) and commented I'm taller and slimmer.

Too slim, I think.

My weight keeps fluctuating, and I'm at a 62 now.

Don't know what to make of it.

I CAN'T STAND ECONOMICS!!!

(Sorry, a bit of ranting here)

Economics is all purely theoretical, anyway. Very little is actually true. And most of the economists in this world just sit around predicting this and that, and lording it over other people that they know what's going to happen to this business and that business and when they're wrong, they jump back behind their books and give excuses and try to explain why they were wrong.

Sheesh.

And the only reason why I'm taking Econs is because they don't offer TSD here at SA (why they rejected MOE's offer I have no idea) or Music or anything that I'm actually moderately good at (not that I'd take Music, but ranting's ranting, so).

Um.

That's all I wanted to say about Econs, actually. The teachers are another matter, though. But I shan't badmouth anyone. It's just not good. Not for the soul, it ain't! *switch to ghetto speech here* It ain't good for nothing, especially not ma soul! And ma soul - it is well with ma soul!

Um. I'm being random again.

I guess it's the late night. 10 hours 53 minutes and counting... 52 minutes, sorry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home