Friday, June 15, 2007

*Munch munch munch*

*Points to the title*

You know what that is?

The sound of me eating my own words.

COS I'M GOIN' TA DO ONE OF THEM QUIZZES!!!

Sorry. I just feel like it, ok??? Scold my prerogative!!!

*Taken from Geraldine's blog*

Ironic, much???

1 - word survey

Can.
Only.
Type.
One.
Word.

Not as easy as you might think.

1. Where is your cell phone?

Front.

2. Your boyfriend/girlfriend?

Non-existent.

3. Your hair?

*Shudder*

4. Your mother?

Mum?

5. Your father?

Dad?

6. Your favorite thing?

Raindrops-on-roses-and-whiskers-on-kittens

7. Your dream last night?

Erotic...

8. Your favorite drink?

Water!

9. Your dream car?

Lamborghini

10. The room you're in?

Study

12. Your fears?

Dunno.

13. What do you want to be in 10 years?

Older.

14. Who did you hang out with last night?

Family.

15. Your favorite memory?

None!?!?

16. Muffins?

NO.

17. One of your wish list items?

Face.

18. Where you grew up?

EARTH!

19. The last thing you did?

Typed.

20. What are you wearing?

Cloth.

21. Your TV?

Nice???

22. Your pet (s) ?

None.

23. Your computer?

Functioning?

24. Your life?

Um.

25. Your mood?

Random.

26. Your family?

Ikea.

27. What are you thinking about right now?

QUIZ.

28. Your car?

Father-chaffuered.

29. Your work?

BORING???

30. Your summer?

Fast.

31. You are?

Able. (I'm able, I know I'm able!!! I know my Lord is able to carry me through!)

32. Your favorite color?

Red.

33. When is the last time you laughed?

Just.

34. Last time you cried?

Dunno.

35. School?

Great-minus-homework.

36. Your favorite song?

*Shrug*

37. Your favorite food?

Edible.

You know, I can't stand this annoying Blogger thing where you copy everything down and they delete all the spaces and such automatically so you have to spend an absurdly long amount of time spacing and 'enter'ing everything so they are in proper paragraphs.

*pause for deep breath*

I needed that. I feel suffocated after the one-liner thing. Haha!!!

That's so cool!

One-liners!!!

I shall call the quiz that!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Yes, and I shall be going off to watch the Producers soon!!!

Yay!!

*Hums* "I want to be a producer, with a hit show on Broadway!"

Ooh, I'm ending rather quickly today.

Yes, that's right!

I'm not delaying for once!

Yay!

Um.

I'm delaying, aren't I?

*Sigh*

Here we go again.

Rattle, on and on...

STOP!

OFF!

NOW!!

OKAY!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home