Thursday, June 28, 2007

So I'm here in my room once again.

Blogging.

When I should be studying for my Math.

Whatever.

I didn't go to school today, and thus missed my Econs. (Note: I missed it as in I didn't take it - not miss as in felt sorry I didn't take it)

Had stomach flu.

So I'm sitting here in my room once again.

However, I'm just feeling that tinge of depression that comes with not being able to eat anything I want to. I'm demoted to eating rice with salted egg and fish. Which I find gross.

I told that to Sean, and SO expected his answer: "NICE WHAT!!!"

Sorry, so don't agree.

And tomorrow's a long day.

Math followed be A level Chinese Oral (can't believe they told it to us this week only) and then Commendation Rehearsal (which I don't think I'll be able to take since the standing and sitting so slowly it's like doing crunches - and as I currently have stomach flu it wouldn't do very well for my stomach to take that kind of exercise) and supposedly Cell Group, but my dad said not to go.

God, I really need strength. God's strength.

But this reminds me of something Nick told me a few months back. Of God's grace.

How, when everyone around me catches bugs, I do too, but in the mildest sense.

I mean, I'm not exactly vomitting my guts out. I'm not even vomitting. Just the occassional diarrhea.

And that's where I should base my gratitude, I guess.

But I really need to be sustained tomorrow.

Hope I can make it through!

And thanks to everyone who said they'd pray for me. And for those who would anyway. *smile*

Wow, I'm really ending my posts quickly recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home