Saturday, June 16, 2007

To be or not to be, you mean the world to me: SHOWSTOPPER! FABULOUS!

Um. That was from The Producers. Again.

Call me obsessed, if you're not happy!!!

I think I always get like that, though. Like a musical then get obsessed until I bore myself with the songs.

I'm not bored of Spamalot yet, though. Not that bored, at least.

I WANT TO DOWNLOAD GRANADO ESPADA!!!

It looks like a real fun game.

Nick was just telling me about it.

And it sounds really fun.

And I feel like downloading.

But I'm restraining myself because I know when school starts, I won't have time for it, and now's not really a good time to get addicted on games like that, what with the holidays ending and all.

Heck, I don't even have time to continue my Neopets account that I started this year on the grounds of BOREDOM due to the long breaks we had during the PAE period.

I'll just play boring ol' Riviera - The Promised Land.

Sheesh.

And I can't believe I'm ending so quickly.

This post has been rather short.

Yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss................................................. (In honour of The Producers. Go watch it if you don't know what it means. Ha!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home