Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Again. And again. And again.

"One thousand, two thousand, three thousand, four thousand... ... One thousand, two thousand, three thousand, four thousand."

"AGAIN!"

"One thousand, two thousand... ... ..."

BLAH.

That's the sound of the whole Council (minus the Exco) bowing again and again to the chair.

Sounds like some kinda paying respects thing...

Anyway.

My life has been quite hectic recently.

No surprise there.

I've been trying to find the perfect pair of black loafers for commendation - however, nothing seems to be working.

I don't think I'm being very picky. This is my criteria:

1) Glossy sheen

2) Not too long

3) Not too pointy (or it'll end up looking really witchy-like)

4) Not too squarish

5) Nice pattern - sort of complex in a simple sort of way, not too complicated or simple

6) Heel must be able to meet the floor in a nice 'thwack!' sound, a la tap shoes

IS THAT SO HARD TO ASK???

It's so annoying.

I can't find anything like that that's within budget.

...

...

Anyway. Today was really boring.

We had two papers back. I had two 'S's.

Math and Chinese.

Chinese I more or less expected.

Math - suprisingly, I got 2nd highest. Missed highest by one mark.

Ah well.

See what the rest of the results are like...

Sadly, I can't go for Dance tomorrow since I have to go for the College Day rehearsal.

And yeah...

Nothing in my life is really exciting right now.

So um.

End.

Now.

Since it's really late and I really have to sleep...

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz........................................................................ Who? What?

GO TO SLEEP!

Right.

Sorry.

Nighhhhhhhhhhhh...................................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Being random here again.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. (If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada. If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).

July 6, 2007 at 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home