Friday, October 3, 2008

Tired, much.

Sleepy, actually.

On the bright side, I was quite productive today - I think I did Math for about 7 hours or so.

WOW. That sounds like a lot. Which is good. But I'm tired.

It was quite amusing, sitting in the library with half of ZhiYang's iPod blasting into my ears actually listening to trashy pop music like "When I Grow Up", "Touch My Body", etc. while I yawned constantly into Pris Tan's face.

And I really yawned today - I don't know what was wrong with me, cos I think I yawned like, ten times in a minute, and I'm not exaggerating. Furthermore, it was those kinds of HUGE yawns that stretch out for about 10 seconds or so [again, not an exaggeration].

Then it was out to dinner at PS [how BORING, I know - we spend more than half the day in Potong Pasir and the place we chose to de-stress is a 15 minute ride away. How thrilling.] and I have to rememeber to get back at Ryan for posting those gross pictures of me on Facebook.

Ugh.

I think this is a really boring post.

Cos I'm about to fall asleep.

H'm.

"Third time lucky, my eye. If it wasn't meant to be, it wasn't meant to be. Period."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home