Wednesday, October 1, 2008

And so A did not intersect B.

I found shoes that were nice - but were not in my size, and I actually found shoes that were in my size - but real ugly.

Sad, isn't it. I think I'll have to look to ordering online if I really want a new pair of shoes... How frustrating.

And my Independent Study is really over now.

Cos Mr Fang didn't call me and tell me that there was something crucial that I forgot or whatever, so it's more or less settled.

Yay.

But it was so annoying yesterday, because even to the last second, the stupid IS was trying to get me into trouble.

Firstly, I write my word count wrongly on the Declaration Form, so I have to change the whole form [rather, Mr Fang had to print new ones out for us who fumbled in writing which led to cancellations and stuff]. Then John comes along, nice guy as he is, and edits my work especially my bibliography - which quite saved my life, I think - and so I have an extra page more than I originally did. So I forget to change the total number of pages on the 'Footers' tab in Microsoft Word. Instead, I joyously run up the stairs to the Photocopying Shop, print everything, bind it, go down, and proudly shove it in my teachers' faces. So they're like, 'Check the pages' and I obediently flip through it - and I don't know what it was; perhaps it was my subconsicous mind or whatever, but I start to have a bad feeling towards the end, and when I reach the last page, I see 'Page 14 of 13'. I almost screamed there and then. So I print everything out all over again, run up to get them re-binded [the photocopying lady looked like she wanted to slap me when I told her my problem] and down again, to submit. Happily. And Mr Fang reads it and goes, "This isn't the 30th of August" because apparently, I wrote in 30/08/2008 for the date.

I could have died.

But that was all over and today was NOT productive at all - it took me one whole hour to do one stupid question, even with Ryan telling me what to do and stuff.

Stupid Math.

On another note, I just realized that there are only FIVE more days to Farewell Assembly.

WHICH MEANS I WILL NOT HAVE INSTITUTIONALIZED LEARNING FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE IN 5 DAYS!!! (University doesn't really count.)

Bittersweet. Perhaps.

"People are much more complicated to juggle as compared to tasks."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home