Saturday, October 4, 2008

I just read my previous post and caught a mathematical fallacy.

10 yawns in 1 minute of about 10 seconds long - that's practically impossible, since 1 minute has only 60 seconds. So either I yawned less or the yawns weren't that long. Or it wasn't within a minute.

Ah.

Anyway.

I embarrassed myself yesterday, at Thai Express. Cos I was too lazy to pick up my drink-cup with my hands, so I just tried to manouevre it using my mouth. I picked it up with my teeth, tilted it to drink, and BAM! the cup smashed on the table [thank God it was plastic] and the water spilt all over me, and I couldn't do anything but sit there and laugh.

Wasn't exactly hysterical laughter - just a laughing-at-the-stupidity-of-humans kind of laugh. Those kinds of humour where people trip / scream / get scolded. Kinda sadistic, but funny because we all identify with it.

Right.

It's funny, whenever I go out with Council people, cos somehow we end up splitting into guys and girls. And somehow the girls will end up scolding the guys for some reason or another, and it'd be really Venus VS. Mars or Athena VS. Ares. Mm. Interesting, really.

And yesterday it manifested itself physically when we were going home, where all the girls took the NEL and the guys took the NSL.

It's real interesting to see the difference between the guys and the girls, and somehow, those differences come out all the more when Council people are around.

And it was also really ironic how when, waiting to queue up to go into the restaurant, the girls were the ones in line while the guys went around looking at stuff.

Oy.

One more month 'til the start of my A's.

Oh, the anticipation kills me.

It better not before my A's, though.

With all that studying going on I better at least do the exam before I die.

Kiss me too fiercely
Hold me too tight
I need help believing
You're with me tonight

My wildest dreamings
Could not forsee
Lying beside you
With you wanting me

Just for this moment
As long as you're mine
I've lost all resistance
And crossed the borderline

And if it turns out
It's over too fast
I'll make every last moment last
As long as you're mine

There you go: another song from Wicked! - "As Long As You're Mine". Been playing in my head the past few days.

Ho hum, eh.

"For the first time, I feel... wicked."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home