Sunday, October 5, 2008

How sickening is it when you plan to study for one day, and end up not studying at all?

Stupid much.

I shouldn't have gone to the library and borrowed those books.

So I didn't do any work at all today and yesterday.

So I'm telling myself, fine. This is the absolute last weekend that I'm slacking. It's going to be full steam ahead now [I think I said that a coupla months back. Procrastination really has something over my life.] cos I was just calculating, and with 4 weeks left to the start of the A's, I haven't finished re-reading any of my Lit books [somewhat halfway through A&C, and at the start of FOC - not to mention FF, P&P (which is so totally major here) and AP], I've only practiced a few topics for Math [read Vectors - which I have to go back to - the Distributions, Differentiation and I hope to finish Integration tomorrow - which leaves a hell lot more of stuff to do], I haven't STARTED on Econs [that one is so screwed - thank God all the people around me are good in Econs] and let's not even go to KI.

4 weeks, and I don't have much time.

WHAT ON EARTH AM I DOING BLOGGING???

I'm going back to school with a big ol' chip on my shoulder. Figuratively speaking, of course - since I can't really plaster a chip to my shoulder [it'd be meaningless, not to mention stupid-looking] and I've never been so driven to work before, so it can't really be old. More new, actually.

And I just finished a book where this girl had a chip in her shoulder - she was some spy and someone was tracking her down, but that's beside the point. Really way off-tangent here.

I've committed my A-Level time-table to memory - which is good.

Now I'm really going to get cracking.

[And I just realized I've got about 2 movie outings this week, not to mention having promised my cousin I'd watch HSM 3 with him. GAH.]

I really have to do something.

If only I could be like the 7 Dwarves - so intent on work.

"Hi-ho, hi-ho! It's off to work we go!"

I'd probably be grumpy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home