Tuesday, October 7, 2008

4 times is a BIT too much, if you ask me. That's it. I'm giving it up.

My hair is so long and shaggy and unkempt now.

It's really, REALLY long and untidy and curly and - well, my Mum says it's nice, but I don't think I'm ready to cut it any time soon. Cos I want to wait until about a week or so before my A's, so it'll be nice and neat [in case the examiner gets, like, totally jealous of the school and tries to prevent as many Saints as possible from taking the exam so as to not wreck the grade curve] and by the time the A's are over, they'll just be in time for Prom and the post-Prom [not even sure if I'm going yet] stuff-thing-ishies.

Speaking of Prom and plans after that, I really can't wait for the A's to come and be gone - and yet I know I'm not exactly prepared. Cos according to my calculations, by the end of this week, I should've done 1/4 of my total revision-slash-consolidation of 2 years of JC work, since there are - give or take - 4 more weeks to the A Levels.

On a brighter note, TOMORROW'S THE LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! Which is real stupid, cos I only have one Math tutorial, and I end at 10.30. Stupid, much.

But on the other hand, that would also spell the last day of this blog - OOH. So this is more or less my second-last post.

It's sad, cos I can't even put what I want to on this blog, explicitly. I always have to hide them under analogies/equivocations/metaphors [throw in slashes and literary terminology reminscient of Mrs Claudine Tan's teaching - speaking of whom she's calling for lectures on my birthday, not that I'm complaining or anything but] - which actually exclude the proses and poetry and stuff, cos that one is different.

Take for example the box of chocolates that I ate today. There was a huge variety, all in one box, of different types of chocolates, and so I sampled each and every chocolate, trying to determine which was the best. Some of them was like wine [ooh look, a simile in a metaphor!] - you kinda got used to the taste after eating more of it, or tried to like it, while others seemed really nice at first, but sadly followed the Economic Law of Diminishing Marginal Utility and got really gross by the time you were having your 5th or 6th piece. However, what I didn't know was that there was another box of chocolates in the fridge - all more suited to my taste, though I didn't know that I liked that taste, until I tried it. Then it gave me a whole new perspective on the first box of chocolates, and I judged each one differently after.

Would you know this analogy was about friends? Actually, come to think of it, I never write like that.

A bit blatant, if you ask me.

Ah.

It's late, and I don't want to spend another day in school being so tired and feeling really crappy and horrible just because I slept late the night before, and not being able to do work and going home early to sleep just so I can stay up late into a vicious cycle.

No thank you.

"It's quite useless to feel any kind of strong emotion toward anyone if the other person is not / cannot be bothered about it."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home