Monday, August 11, 2008

What's 12 X 7?

84.

AND THAT'S THE NUMBER OF DAYS TO THE A'S.

I should post a count-down here or something...

At least I've found the chip on my shoulder!

Few chips, anyway.

AND I'M REALLY DETERMINED TO DO WELL NOW!

And I'm really glad that even though I did procrastinate today, I finished all I wanted to.

Yeah.:)

EXCEPT MY IS.

CRAP. CRAP. CRAP.

ARGH!

I always forget the important things!

Well... All of my homework was important... So I guess... But this is important as well...

Okay.

I should stop Virginia Woolf-ing, as Mrs Goh likes to say I do.

Or I'll drown myself in a river due to depression.

...

Maybe I should...

Then it'll be all over...

BULL.

HAHA.

I wonder how many of you fell for that.

Ah well.

I should stop this and finish my IS Outline... IMAGINE, I'M STILL ON MY OUTLINE AT THIS STAGE!!!

It's okay.

I can do this.

Just take it easy.

I know I can.

You can, Mat. You can.

Like the little engine!

"I know I can, I know I can, I know I can..."

If the little engine lived today, he'd probably be thrown into an asylum.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home