Saturday, July 19, 2008

So I just reached home.

From... When I left my house on Friday for school.

BELIEVE IT.

I've only slept a grand total of 3 hours.

Surprisingly, though, I don't feel tired.

And it's not even caffeine!

It's God. I know it is.

And I praise Him and I thank Him for that.

Well, I'm clearly in a better mood!

I talked with God... Long time since that happened. And sorted out lots of rubbish that was going on in my life.

Furthermore, Friday was just fantastic. But no, I'm not particularly going to say why here. Just know it was... shall we say enchanting? THEN again it could all be in my mind... I'm not sure. BUT. Possibilities, possibilities!

No time for relationships, though. But at least I'd smile ;P

Walking along the beach with the wind blowing in your hair listening to jazz music is just so great.

My throat is really, really gone now. I sound HORRIBLE. Actually, I sound sexy. It's that husky. It's like my broken voice is breaking even more. Heh.

Oh, and I've been listening lots to this song, and it's really awesome. My favourite part [apart from the tune, which are just so... je ne sais quois?] are the lyrics that go, "I'm loving my name up on that list / Kind of a cool ironic twist". It's just so cool! And I WOULD know. :P

"She collapsed to the floor, her lungs desperately reaching out again and again for more air, the elf-fairy fighting for her love, having just won her dance of victory."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home